Friday, 31 July 2009

Papaya Art

Spanish Fly copyright Papaya!


Rare Bird image copyright Papaya!

Crunchy images copyright Papaya!

Welcome to Friday! Today I am sharing some beautiful artwork. My first encounter with these was via Ware which has an incredible selection of greeting cards (along with many other goodies). I purchased the print on the left as a get well card. Not long after, I was shopping at Magnolia Cards & Gifts (Karrinyup Shopping Centre) and found the "Crunchy" Art Print (on metal sheeting). [The colours are a little more vibrant than in the above photo.] I know it would be perfect in my craft room, and it is. I love the use of traditional images in a modern graphic. The designs are just incredible and the price is very reasonable. I am hoping to purchase more of them when I can. The "My Peeps" Address Book is first on my list. They have great retro inspired designs as well. You can check out the full range at Papaya Art. Which lets you order online (from US) or find local stockist. I highly recommend it!

2 comments:

VENU said...

I LOVE U R PAGE....

purlypink222 said...

hello! i just came across your blog when i was looking up stockists of THE most beautiful cards by papaya art. you have curly hair like me! just thought i would share that with you, ha!! im going to have a look at your pages now, but just thought i would say what wonderful taste you have in art! penny