Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Introducing Miss Dolly Varden

photo by WK Young

Photo by WK Young

Hi Everyone, I hope you had a nice relaxing weekend. I apologise that I haven't started my weekly theme as yet. I had to have emergency dental work done on the weekend and have been sick for the last two days. On a positive note, I went to a cake decorating class with Rochelle Adonis (if you don't know her, I suggest a google search) at Distracted. It was a wonderful day which I shared with my BFF Louise (hers is in the foreground below). Photos of my Dolly Varden cake are above, and it tastes as good as it looks...

photo by Louise Power

4 comments:

Toni Brockliss said...

You did so amazing Miss S! I love those cakes plus you get a doll when you are done. Genius!
I hope your poor teeth are ok. How awful for you. Hugs to you.
x

Shannon said...

Thank you T! It was a bit traumatic and still on the mend. So glad you like "the girls"!

Jennifer Froh said...

WOW.. I didn't realize those were cakes. How cool!!!

This is my first visit & I'm really enjoying your blog. I'll hope you'll stop by mine sometime and say hi :)

Jenny

Shannon said...

Hi Jenny! Thanks for your comment. They were so much fun to make (and eat)! We have had a rough couple of weeks and I am looking forward to blogging some more over the weekend. I will definitely come over a see ya!